KW SPORTS THERAPY COVID-19 UPDATE
Back to business, but not as usual.
As of Monday the 12th of April, I will be returning to work at Watson House, Morpeth. This is in line with government guidelines and my insurers, The Society of Sports Therapists. Below are the details that you, as a client, should consider when making a booking and attending your appointment. These changes being made are to enable the safety of yourself and myself and others using the building at Watson House.
1. My appointments are going to be staggered throughout the week, including Saturday mornings. The appointments will be spaced throughout the day to enable efficient cleaning of the room.`
Appointments can be made by using the contact form, or telephone.
2. Please attend your appointment alone where possible and please only arrive a few minutes prior to your appointment time. Please wear a face covering unless exempt. This must remain on for the duration of your appointment. We are providing hand washing facilities and anyone entering the building must wash their hands upon arrival.
3. Everyone using the facilities at Watson House must sign a revised consent form which will outline particular risks, considerations for those with certain health conditions and also to enable us to pass on information under GDPR to the government for track and trace of coronavirus.
4. As advised by my Governing body, I am to wear relevant PPE, which will consist of a face covering and apron. Gloves will be worn unless completely necessary when providing certain treatments.
5. Card payments or payment via BACS will be preferred.
6. Please do not attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or if anyone you have been in contact with in the past 14 days has had symptoms. There will be no charge for cancelling an appointment for these reasons.
7. You will be sick of reading this by now but I can't wait to see you all, and rest assured, I'll be smiling under my mask!